Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Update

i know I've been horrible with the blogging. I'm going to update some pictures etc. soon. The family is doing well. Hailee is loving New Mexico and I don't think she'll be back anytime soon. She has a boyfriend. they are going to spend the summer together in Keystone, CO. Samee is wrapping up her Junior year at Hillcrest. The drill team took state and she is running on the track team this spring while drill is a little slower. Lexee is doing well in school and she's only a month a way from being a JUNIOR HIGH student. Its just ridiculous she getting so big. She has been doing a lot of skiing this year and I love it.

2 comments:

aimee said...

It's about freakin time! What Junior High---that just made me sick. Love you all!

MOM & DAD said...

Glad you updated. What's this about Hailee and Colorado? I 'm pretty sure she didn't get her grandma's permission for such a thing. Love you all