Thursday, October 16, 2008

October Update

Well its been pretty quiet around here. School, dance and karate is our world these days. I've been cooking a lot(go figure) and I think I need to get out of the house. I've finally started my mortgage company and I'm open for business! Its Fidelity Mortgage and after months of trying to figure out what I should do and after a year of mortgage hell I'm here to stay. I'm in charge of my own destiny and with a little help from the market, hopefully I'll start closing some loans. Don't be shy family-- I'm here for you too! If you're looking for something to do on Oct. 28. the drill team is have a HALLOWEEN BASH at Hillcrest. Food, carnival games, trick or treat, great prizes and a costume contest. Come on over from 6-8.

4 comments:

Mindi B said...

That was a lot of fun being able to see what you guys have been up to. Your girls are so talented! I can't believe Hailee is a college girl - didn't you just have her? Wow, time flies!

aimee said...

Wish we could make the Halloween party---I know Jackson would love it.

Betty Grace said...

Hey Janee- it was fun to see you last night. I left without getting your mailing address. Will you send it to me. also if you have email or any other contact for Lindsay/Sue/Tif will you send it too. My email is betsy@stmassociates.com

Love the blog! Welcome to the bloggin world! I'm bettygrace.blogspot.com

aimee said...

Update your blog would you!